P H O T O G R A P H Y
e l i z a b e t h n a o m i
A B O U T
H E Y T H E R E , I' M E L I Z A B E T H - N A O M I !
BUT all my friends call me Libbie. With an ie not a y. Since we’re gonna be friends, you can call me that right off the bat.
I'm a shower-singer, awkward dancer and coffee lover.
I'm here for the wild, honest and raw moments - thats what I love in photography AND people.
I live in lovely Liverpool! I moved from Northern Ireland to study then i fell in love and this became home (my dad wasn't too happy about that part).
I have the privilege of having two jobs. During the 9-5, I work with children and families in the social work field. My second job (& of course favourite job), is wedding photography - this takes me everywhere and anywhere! I get to hang out with couples in cool places who are insanely in love - does it get much better?!
When I'm not busy Netflixin', you'll find me in a coffee shop sipping on a vanilla latte or walking my pup somewhere pretty.
I'm all about big bowls of Ice-cream, long drives and birkenstocks. . I'm a dreamer at heart, and lover by nature.
If you're dying to know a little more, heres 5 things you should know;
1. I'm married to my very best friend, Andy. We got married in 2017 and its been the greatest adventure since. He's also probably the main reason I stepped out of my comfort zone to start this lil' business of mine. He lets me dream, but keeps me grounded when I need it.
2. I have a dream of riding in a hot air ballon.
3. Im a self declared Gin Connoisseur. My current fave is Edinburghs Raspberry gin paired with lemonade. Try it & thank me later.
4. I'm as impulsive as they come, I don't think about it, I don't assess it, I just do it. This keeps Andy on his toes.
5. If you follow me on instagram, you'll see alot of me doing stupid stuff, or my pup Ralph - who runs my life!